See below for available career opportunities with First Community Bank. Contact Anita Boswell, Executive Vice President (956) 364-7080
Job responsibilities include analyzing the financial condition, and overall repayment ability of borrowers, loan review, documentation review, appraisal review and indentifying and reporting exceptions to credit policy. Will monitor compliance adherence with various regulations and policies, assists management with bank examinations and external audits. Loan reviews must be accurate, timely, and comprehensive based on risk level assessed. Good verbal and written communication skills. Strong analytical and/or audit assessment skills. Understanding of applicable loan and regulatory policies, inclusive of best business practices in credit portfolio management. Strong organizational skills and self motivated. Willingness to gain appropriate professional certifications as may be required to further career development and professional expertise. Advanced computerskills. Salary and benefitscommensurate with experience.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Three years or more experience in commercial loan review is preferred.
- Understanding of commercial real estate lending and commercial lending.
- Understanding of applicable loan and regulatory policies, inclusive of best business practices in credit portfolio management.
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting or related field and/or equivalent credit experience.