See below for available career opportunities with First Community Bank. Contact Anita Boswell, Executive Vice President (956) 364-7080
This position is primarily responsible for preparing financial analyses of current and prospective loan customers, spreading financial statements, analyzing industry and economic conditions, completing cash flow analysis, completing full underwriting presentation and recommending the creditworthiness of borrowers in order to protect the Bank from loss.
- Analyze the creditworthiness of borrowers, identifies key credit issues and prepares full written analysis according to available information and established policies and procedures accurately and timely.
- Utilize applicable software to spread various types of submitted financial statements according to established policies and procedures.
- Prepare cash flow and global cash flow analysis for borrowers according to established policies and procedures in accurate and timely manner to aid in the analysis of a borrower’s creditworthiness.
- Research all available data from internet sources and subscription-based utilities in order to aid the officer in making the quality of lending decisions.
- Demonstrate interpersonal behavior, attitude, judgment, communication and initiative with customers and employees to ensure an acceptable degree of performance.
- Participate in meetings and present loan submissions to Executive Team and The Board of Directors when applicable.
- Tests loan and financial covenants as appropriate and as requested.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s in Business, Finance or Accounting or equivalent credit experience of at least five years
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to understand financial data (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Financial Ratios, etc.) and apply those skills as they pertain to the loan underwriting process.
- Knowledgeable in banking matters, compliance, credit analysis, policies and procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to use a personal computer and job-related software
- MS Word – Basic Level
- MS Excel – Intermediate Level
- MS Power Point – Basic Level